The Corporate Services Office is the heart of Julalikari Council Aboriginal Corporation. You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and performance in this friendly professional environment.
The work undertaken in this role can be demanding and applicants are required to have a neat and tidy presentation, good written communication skills and an ability to liaise with a diverse range of people to fulfil the role.
You will have:
- An ability to prioritise, organise and complete tasks within specific timeframes.
- An ability to work in a team environment or individually if required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, Word and Excel in particular, with word processing and data entry skills.
- Sound knowledge of administrative systems and procedures or an ability to quickly learn.
- Sound written communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Effective verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse range of people.
Report and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Corporate Services team with the ordering of supplies.
- Process incoming invoices and provide to the finance department for payment.
- Manage mail correspondence.
- Maintain a filing system and manage documents.
- Maintain office security and control access to the Corporate Services Offices and board rooms.
- Answer phones, reply to emails and handle walk-in enquiries.
- Other reasonable duties as directed by the Corporate Services Manager.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in administrative roles.
- Ability to work independently
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous experience working within an aboriginal organisation
- Established networks within Tennant Creek and/or the Barkly region
Please note any offer of employment will be subject to:
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- 6-month probationary period
Fulltime – 38h/week
EBA 4.1 – 4.4
5 weeks Annual Leave
23 March 2021
All applications must be emailed to HR@Julalikari.com.au with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria (both essential and desirable)