Julalikari Council is seeking two (2) experienced groundskeepers to ensure the outstanding presentation of our properties and corporate offices, on a part time basis of 19 hours per week.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 12:00noon and 11:00am on Fridays.
Tasks will include:
Undertaking grounds maintenance duties such as mowing, whippersnipping, leaf blowing, raking, sweeping, weeding, irrigation installation and minor repair, the pruning of trees and shrubs, mulching and the removal and disposal of green waste.
- Open Class C Driver Licence (Medium Rigid preferred)
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance/landscaping
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Work individually or as part of a team
- White Card or ability to acquire
- Working with Children clearance (Ochre Card) or ability to acquire
- Current National Police Clearance
- Cert II or Cert III in Horticulture
- Chainsaw qualifications
- Chemical storage and handling qualifications
Applications close 24th March 2021
All applications must include a coversheet addressing the selection criteria.
For further information, please contact: