Our Executive Manager Child, Youth and Family Services will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to provide leadership, direction and overall business strategy for all Julalikari Council Aboriginal Corporation (JCAC) Child, Youth and Family Services across the Barkly Region.
You will lead all operational functions within our diverse range of child, youth and family services to inspire and enable the delivery of exceptional outcomes that ensures JCAC is recognised as an industry leader in creating strong communities and positive person-centred results for the children, young people and families we support.
As a qualified and experienced professional you understand the need to ensure financially sustainable growth through service excellence and will lead the provision of an innovative service framework that fulfils all quality standards whilst maintaining the culture and values of JCAC.
- Degree qualification or higher.
- minimum 5 years experience in management role including demonstrated expertise managing complex business change.
- Motivational leadership style, ability to inspire the pursuit of best practice and service excellence.
- Demonstrated business development capability and financial acumen.
- Evidenced ability to expand service reach, broaden portfolio and achieve growth targets.
- A sound understanding and deep knowledge of the Community Services sector and funding frameworks.
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures
- capacity to lead effectively in a complex and evolving service system
- Demonstrated ability to write high level reports, acquittals, and funding applications
- Proven ability to develop monitoring and evaluation systems and to collect and analyse data across various programs
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and effective working relationships with government representatives and funders
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, and often with those who speak English as a second, third or fourth language
- High level presentation skills, with the ability to facilitate and represent Julalikari at various forums and conferences
- High level of computer literacy and familiarity with various software programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of Community Controlled Aboriginal Organisations
- Demonstrated experience working with Aboriginal people in remote locations
At JCAC we understand that our team is our biggest asset. Benefits include :
- Salary packaging options to maximise your earnings
- Working with a enthusiastic and dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities
Closing Date: 22 June 2021
Please send all Resumes/CV’s to HR@Julalikari.com.au with a covering letter addressing the Essential Criteria.