Working hours are Mon to Fri 8:00am to 4:30pm, with some afterhours work.
Tasks will include:
Oversee the Tenancy Management Support Team, including:
- All legislated and contractual requirements for tenancy support and community engagement are met and adhered to by the team;
- Oversee the delivery of the Living Strong Program to contract requirements;
- Ensure all data and record keeping is maintained, including monthly reporting, managing strategic and operational relationships with Territory Housing and the housing maintenance team;
- Ensure operational workflow is seamless and timely in completion;
- Responsibility for the training and development of staff.
- Demonstrated administrative and supervisory management experience with tertiary qualifications in community, social work or equivalent;
- Demonstrated communication skills – verbal and written, including report writing skills,
- Well developed computer skills with Microsoft suite and data entry systems;
- Demonstrated ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- NT Driver’s Licence, Ochre Card, National Police Check and evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination x3;
- Demonstrated experience working in tenancy support or tenancy management.
Applications close Wed 29 June 2022 and must include uptodate CV with three relevant referees, front cover letter and document addressing selection criteria.
For the position description email HR@julalikari.com.au; for more information call Heather on 0421 960 317.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply